NAF v3: NAV-2, NSV-7,9 MODAF: AV-2, SV-7,9
The P1 view specifies the types of Resources, Technology and Competences required for the architecture. It can also be used to specify properties of Resources.
The P1 view collects together all the Resource Types in the architecture. It can also be used to identify Technologies and Competences and map these to resource types. Technologies and Competences can also be set against a timeline indicating when they are expected to be in use.
- Identifying Resource Taxonomies.
- Forecasting technology readiness against time.
- HR trends analysis.
- Recruitment planning.
- Planning technology insertion.
- Input to options analysis.
- Definition of performance characteristics.
- Identification of non-functional requirements (input to SRD).
Detailed View Description
Key Elements and Their Relationships
The detailed meta-model for P1 can be viewed here