NAF v3: NOV-2/3 MODAF: OV-2/3
The L3 Node Interactions view addresses operational information exchanges between nodes.
Information exchanges provide further detail of the interoperability requirements associated with the operational capability of interest. The focus is on information exchanges that cross the capability boundary.
Although the primary purpose of this view is to specify information exchanges, an L3 may also list flows of materiel, energy and human resources.
• Definition of operational concepts.
• Elaboration of capability requirements.
• Definition of collaboration needs.
• Associating capability with a location.
• Problem space definition.
• Operational planning.
• Supply chain analysis.
• Security models – e.g. domain-based security & entity trust models
Detailed View Description
Key Elements and Their Relationships
The detailed meta-model for L3 can be viewed here