NAF v3: NCV-5 MODAF: StV-5
A Dp Deployment Schedule addresses the roll-out of resource packages (new capabilities, organisational change, etc.) into individual organisations.
The Dr shows the planned capability deployment into individual organisations for a set of Enterprise Phases. Each Enterprise Phase snapshot lists the Organisations and the Resource Package that it is planned to receive. Each Resource Package may be traced to the Capability it delivers. The Dp View may also specify the possible interactions between the deployed Capability so that planners can see at a glance which organisations have compatible systems, and when.
- Fielding planning.
- Business change planning.
- Capability integration planning.
- Capability options analysis.
- Capability redundancy/overlap/gap analysis.
- Identification of deployment level shortfalls.